There are 6 different committees, dealing with 6 subtopics. Each committee has 12 members representing different countries. The committees of 2018 are going to be:
1. Covered Measures, Principles & Transparency Facilitation
2. Administrative Efficiency & International Cooperation
3. Special and Differential Treatment & Dispute Prevention
4. Corporate Social Responsibility
5. Investment Promotion & Market Access for Investment
6. Investment Protection
There are 12 represented countries. Each country consists in a delegation of 6 people. Those 6 people are split up into the 6 committees so that every committee has a representative of each country.
Each committee must come up with agreements that are in accordance and compatible with the other committees. At the end, the clauses of all committees will be put together to form a resolution, on which delegates will vote on the last day.