In order to organize this event, the participants of the Model WTO 2020 will be charged a fee of CHF 380. You will only be asked to transfer your participation fee to us after you are selected and will not need to transfer any money during the application process.
What is covered by the participation fee?
During the whole event, accommodation, food, beverage, and transportation are provided.
- Participation in the whole program of the conference incl. negotiations, workshops, keynote speeches, visit to the WTO headquarters and missions in Geneva
- Accommodation: As we would like to provide you with a true student experience of our university, in St. Gallen you will be hosted by a student from the 2nd to 6th of April. In Geneva, from the 7th to the 9th of April (2 nights), you will be living in a hotel for which the costs are included.
- Food & Beverage: During the week, you will always get 3 meals a day: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. The event will start with a Welcome buffet on Saturday. On the last day, only Lunch is included and the event officially finishes with the Awards ceremony at the WTO.
- Transportation from St. Gallen to Geneva on the 7th of April and transport from Geneva to St. Gallen (with a stop at the Zurich Airport) on the 9th of April.
- Social activities and some evening events will also be included.
Bank details regarding the payment of the participation fee
- Model WTO (Metallstrasse 6, 9000 St. Gallen)
- Bank: UBS (Bahnhofplatz, 9001 St. Gallen)
- IBAN: CH84 0025 4254 1710 9840 J
- Account number: 17109840J
- Clearing: 254
- BIC/SWIFT: UBSWCHZH90A
Terms & Conditions regarding the payment of the fee
- Please consider international transaction costs as these are sometimes charged on the transfer. Model WTO expects the payment of the required amount after transaction costs.
- Please transfer the total amount in Swiss Francs (CHF).
- Payment is non-refundable after March 4, 2020.