Application as a Chair
Dear fellow HSG students,
The application period for a Chair position in Model WTO 2020 is now closed!
If you want to apply as a Chair and participate in the Model WTO 2021 course (6 ECTS) send your CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org from July 15th to September 1, 2020.
*You can also reach out to us now and we will contact you next year when the next application round starts.
There is no Bidding for this course. More information in the factsheet.
What is the role of a chairperson?
- Find out more information on your potential role as a chairperson here.
Whom we are looking for?
- Open to all HSG Bachelor students (3rd semester onwards)
- Proficient command of English
- Presence in St. Gallen during HS20 and FS21 (incl. FS21 semester break)
- Affinity to international trade and trade policy (no prior experience in the field is necessary)
What do we offer?
- 6 ECTS over Autumn and Spring semesters
- First-hand experience from Dr. Reto Malacrida, a senior Legal Counsellor to the WTO
- A unique insight into the WTO and the world of international trade
- Spring semester: participation as a Chair in the 23rd Model WTO Conference during which you’ll meet with top tier ambassadors and trade specialists throughout your visit to Geneva and the WTO. The whole week (including food and accommodation) will be paid for!
- As soon as we get your application, we will screen the application and contact you as soon as possible
- In individual cases, we might ask for a short skype interview
- Good grades are great, but we will also look at your experiences and interests besides HSG
- You will receive an answer by the end of the 1st bidding round
- Please send us your CV (incl. average grade) and a motivation letter (max. 2 pages) to email@example.com by September 1, 2020