Dear fellow HSG students, the application for chairs for the Model WTO 2019 is closed!
If you want to apply as a chair and participate in the Model WTO 2020 course (6 ECTS) send your CV and a short cover letter to: email@example.com. The start to apply is the 1st of July. The deadline is the 1st of September, 2019.
There is no Bidding for this course.
What is the role of a chairperson?
- Find out more information on your potential role as a chairperson here.
Whom we are looking for?
- All HSG Bachelor students with an affinity for international economics and trade.
- Good English skills and self-confidence
What do we offer?
- Preparation course taught by WTO counsellor Dr. Reto Malacrida.
- 6 ECTS for your work during the course and at the event in April 2020
- A unique experience with contacts to WTO experts, ambassadors and international students
- One week in Geneva and St. Gallen, food and accommodation is covered.
- As soon as we get your application, we will screen the application and contact you as soon as possible.
- In individual cases, we might ask for a short skype interview.
- Good grades are great, but we will also look at your experiences & interests besides HSG.
- Please send us your CV (incl. average grade) and a letter of motivation that should not exceed one page.